Sunday, February 17, 2008

Justice for Jessie

Bobby Cutts courtroom testimony where he broked down and cryed absolutely made me sick. Senseless crimes are the absolute worst crimes in the world to me. Their is no motivation. Their is no affair, no other lover, and no reason to commit this crime agianst Jessie. This was a crime that was committed purely out of rage and anger if we are to believe Cutts’ testimony of what happened when he killed Jessie. I will accept nothing less than the death penalty and I hope the jury recommends death as soon as possible. I hope Cutts gets no appeal. I hope he is put to death as soon as possible. I hope he has a miserable life in prison and thinks about what he did to Jessie and her unborn baby every day of the rest of his pathetic life. For the family of Jessie Davis and her unborn child, their will never be justice or closure. Once Jessie went missing, a huge burden was put upon them and once Jessie’s body was discovered, an even bigger burden. But once Cutts is sentenced to the death penalty, some of that burden will lift. Once Cutts is put in jail, more of that burden will lift. And once Cutts is put to death, even more of that burden will lift. And finally, when the family meets Jessie once agian in heaven, the burden will be completely lifted. My thoughts and prayers are with Jessie Davis and her family.

No comments: